Einsteins Brain Teaser
Albert Einstein proposed a brain teaser and made a claim that 98% of the world cannot solve his puzzle. Are you amoung the 2%? Can you solve Albert Einstein's Riddle?
One of my favorite thinkers of all time, Albert Einstein, reportedly created a brain teaser and stated that 98% of the population of people in the world cannot figure it out. When doing this brain teaser / challenge, time yourself to see how fast it takes you to figure it out if you can.
Albert Einstein's Brain Teaser
There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, smoke a different brand of cigar and keep a different pet. No owner has the same pet, smokes the same brand of cigar or drinks the same drink as another owner.
The question is— Who owns the fish?
1. The Brit lives in the red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The green house is next to, and on the left of the white house.
5. The green house owner drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Malls keeps birds.
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhills.
8. The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk.
9. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
10. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the one who smokes Dunhills.
12. The owner who smokes Bluemasters drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Princes.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.
Project Detailsbusiness card, prints